Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I (Jenny), wrote this about a month after Ainlsey was diagnosed....

I have so many titles that could work perfectly for the feeling I have inside of me.  Here are a few to help you get a better idea of the week I have had!

"It's my way or the highway!"
"Count your blessings!"
"Padded room for one, please!"
"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm SO sorry."
"Tomorrow is another day!"
"It's the small things."
"Angels on earth!"
"I think God was thinking of the wrong person when he sent this challenge our way!"
"Cancer affects us all."
"Thank heavens for Hudson!!!"
"Cancer sucks!!!"
"Ainsley is the bravest girl I know."

Tumultuous, in a word, is the feeling I have inside me.  I have felt like I have been failing, at every responsibility I have.  Thank heavens Becca was here for the beginning of the week, otherwise, I really may have needed a padded room!  She is so amazing at helping me see the positive in myself.  I know that my sweet HeavenlyI am quickly seeing how much cancer has affected our whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment