Sunday, April 21, 2013

Favorite Pictures and Videos


Hudson's smile and laugh makes each day brighter!

 Rhyan and Kennedie, BFF's, at Rhyan's Baptism.  Notice the ROCKIN' baptismal dress cake courtesy of Mandy the Great!
 Best Nurse EVAH!  Thank you Nurse Andrea!  You brighten our day!
Uncle Jeffie surprised us and came for the baptism and baby blessing.  Ainsley's port was accessed, so she wasn't able to actually get into the water.  She sure had fun splashing her feet, though!
Ainsley wanted a white pony ever since she saw Berkely's.  Sweet Sara and Andy turned the world upside down to find it for her.  I think the final count was at least 3 Walmarts and I'm guessing close to 100 miles.  You guys are amazing! The smile on her face says it all!
 Here's Daddy and Ainsley having a snuggle.  Notice the Ainsley's Army bracelet and surgical scrub cap.  These memories and feelings are priceless I tell you!
Sweet Sister Kile coming to cheer up Ainsley by playing games with her! 

3 comments:

  1. For some reason these pictures and the video made me miss you guys so incredibly--it actually hurts my heart. I miss my friends! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video and pictures. Makes me feel a little closer :-).

    ReplyDelete