Sunday, November 17, 2013

Blessed (Written over the summer)

 Tonight I layed, snuggling with my Ainsley in her hospital bed.  (She is receiving her last high dose of methotrexate!)  Tears rolled down my cheeks as I rubbed her back, and massaged her achy legs.  I am just SO grateful to be her Mom.  Ainsley is such a brave little girl.  I am so grateful that she was given strong spirit!  I know she will beat this, but watching her suffer is so painful.  I wish I could take away her pain.  I love my little bestie!
  I am also so grateful for my not so little family.  I am blown away with how much each of the girls have grown and matured.  Comparing this year to last year is night and day.  Last year, school was such a source of anxiety and now, it is something they love.  They have had to face some tough challenges, and they have done amazing.  I am so proud of my big girls!  Mr. Hudson continues to be nothing but pure joy to our entire family.  My friend even thinks he gives the perfect courtesy laugh!  I just think he know how hilarious Bryan and I really are!  Let me not forget my amazing husband.  He is my best friend.  I cannot imagine going through this without him.  He has so much stress and pressure to deal with on a daily basis, and yet he continues to be a rock for our family.  I am such a lucky girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment